The Turmeric Benefits Story
Don’t use Turmeric without knowing this facts, truth, and dangers. Nowadays it’s fad to use Turmeric for it medicinal Benefits and healing properties. But you need to know the facts, truth, and dangers, before diving into it headlong.
This is what we going to do here exactly.
We going to present you the turmeric facts
- Turmeric facts
- Recommended dosages
- Turmeric health benefits
- Turmeric Side Effects
- Turmeric effects on men
- Turmeric effects on women
- Turmeric magic combination
Turmeric Nutrition Facts
To know Reasons why turmeric is healthy
Turmeric has been used in Asia for thousands of years and is a major part of Ayurveda, Siddha medicine, Unani, and traditional Chinese medicine. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Basic nutritional aspects of turmeric include a 26% daily value in manganese and 16% in iron. It’s also an excellent source of fiber, vitamin B6, potassium, and healthy amounts of vitamin C and magnesium.
Proven Turmeric benefits are :
- Prevents Cancer
- Inhibits growth of lung cancer cells
- Relieves Arthritis
- Controls Diabetes
- Reduce Cholesterol Level
- Aids Weight loss
- Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves Digestion
- Prevents Liver Disease
- Supports Hair growth
- Natural Teeth Whitening
- protects from heart diseases
- Remedy for Cold & Cough
Too much of anything is always dangerous so take turmeric in the recommended dosage.
Turmeric side effects are :
- Slows blood clotting
- Interact with certain medications and cause excessive bleeding.
- Found to cause gastrointestinal problems
- increase the risk of gallstones & kidney stones
- Lowers blood pressure
- Cause Iron Deficiency
Turmeric effect on men
- treats erectile dysfunction
- anti-viral effect against herpes simplex virus
- Helps to increase testosterone
- turmeric increase sperm count
Turmeric effect on women
- reduces menstrual problems
- a natural antidepressant
- fights Urinary tract infection
- Reduce risk of breast cancer
- Must be avoided during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Recommended dosage of turmeric
- Powdered dry root: 1.5 to 2.5 grams per day.
- Standardized powder: 1.2 to 1.8 grams per day.
- Turmeric tea: You can steep 15 grams of turmeric root in 135 ml of boiling water. You can take this preparation twice daily.
- Water-based extract: 30 to 90 drops of the extract per day.
Turmeric magic combination
ways to use turmeric as medicine
Turmeric with hot water
Boosts the immune system, Aids Digestion, Lowers Cholesterol levels, Helps the body Process Sugars, cleanses your liver, Improves Complexion and reduce the chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease
turmeric with lemon
Excellent for your skin, Helps you lose weight, Maintains heart Health, Fights cold & flu
turmeric with cinnamon
Hastens fat loss , prevents weight gain, lowers blood sugar, treats acne & kills arthritis
turmeric with coconut oil
Whiten your teeth, cures vitiligo, softens the skin and provides a glow.
turmeric and ginger tea
Help people with diabetes, great anti-bacterial property, protects against cancer, Treats Alzheimer’s symptoms, Reduce cholesterol levels
turmeric with milk
Induces good sleep, acts as anti-aging tonic, Fasten the recovery from an injury, treats arthritis, Fights skin infections
Now that you have abundant insight on turmeric benefits, surprising uses for turmeric and complete side effects. Do you like to include this in your diet? Or have you already know about its healing properties? Do share your valuable comments with us. It matters for us.
#turmeric #turmericbenefits #turmericfacts #homeremedies